We are excited to share information with you today about our newest project, and invite you to participate!
The CARE Project (Community Action and Response for Empowerment), will focus on responding to the needs of temporary foreign workers while providing the tools necessary for you to exercise your rights amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. This project builds off of the recent successes of our BAYANIHAN and IMPACT Projects, which were aimed at building capacity for and by migrant workers.
The CARE Project has three main components:
- Providing direct assistance to eligible clients in the form of health & safety kits
- Conducting casework for individual clients
- Hosting a workshop series with the aim of sharing knowledge and information for workers during COVID-19.
How you can get involved in the CARE Project
- We encourage you to follow MRCC on social media for the latest updates on the project, particularly upcoming workshops taking place from April-June:
- If you or anyone you know would benefit from help with a particular case or from direct assistance as mentioned above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-275-4046.
- Please share this information widely within your networks so that the impact of the CARE Project can extend far & wide!
This project is being conducted in partnership with KAIROS through its Empowering Temporary Foreign Workers project, and is funded by the Government of Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program.